Friday. Okay, take the mouse for a walk….
1. What’s the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country? Laguna Niguel, California, two summer ago. I flew out to drive my new (to me, anyway) 1988 300ZX back home!
2. What’s the most bizarre/unusual thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling? Hooking up with Robert while on the way to Las Vegas to find him; he went AWOL on me. Read about it here. (It’s a four-part post, so be sure to read all four articles!). If this story doesn’t prove we are soul mates, on the same wavelength, nothing will!
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go? Australia, definitely. And I’d probably be tempted not to return home!
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car? Car, of course! Half the fun is getting there!
5. What’s the next place on your list to visit? We are going to Canyon Lake over the Labor Day holiday and we plan to spend Christmas in New Orleans.