I’ve never been one for making New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve broken far more than I’ve ever kept. But here is a short list of things I plan to work on and improve in 2010.
- Market my web design business more aggressively. (This is something I vow to do each year and seem to always fall short.)
- Be the best friend my best friend deserves.
- Try to control my reactions to things that are beyond my control. I waste far too much time and energy getting upset over other people’s shortcomings.
- Get my web design site’s redesign off the ground sometime in 2010. I’m thinking in time for the May 1st Reboot.
- Keep clean laundry from piling up. I’ve been pretty good about keeping my house clean and organized. And I do laundry on a regular basis. But for some reason, some of it sits on top of the dryer for weeks on end. I need to stop this!