Here are my Friday Five….
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you’ve never met, from the past or present, who would it be? I’d like to meet Bill Gates and get inside HIS head. Either him or Steve Jobs.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? Well, technically, since we are currently in the 21st century, can I say I want to live in the 20th century?! Failing that, I wouldn’t mind living in the 17th or 18th century — but not here in the United States. England or thereabouts!
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? That’s easy! Sydney, Australia. I’ve wanted to visit Australia (and possibly live there) since I was a teen.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? Kinsey Millhone, the scrappy private investigator from Sue Grafton’s alphabet novels. Firmly stuck in the 80s is Kinsey.
5. If you had to live with having someone else’s face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? I’m not usually a vain person, but if given the chance to “face off,” why don’t we go with Isabella Rossellini?