I’m a bit early this week. (Too bad I can’t apply that same punctuality to my arrival time at work!)
1. How much time do you spend online each day? At work, I am online to check/monitor court cases and appellate opinions and other things (okay, I check my bank balance and read blogs during lunch and lulls — though those are few and far between). At home, I’m online on average around 5-7 hours.
2. What is your browser homepage set to? sbc.yahoo.com
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? Nope. I consider those kind of programs to be as bothersome and pesky as a damn popup window.
4. Where was your first webpage located? www.compassnet.com/rojo/ and you can probably still find it via the Wayback Machine.
5. How long have you had your current website? Just over a year.