It’s a bad hair day!
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short? Around chin length, with natural wave.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? I’ve never had long hair. And I’ve developed a “tradition” of cutting my hair (myself, thankyouverymuch) on the day of our Firm’s annual Support Staff Party (usually held in late September/early October. Don’t know how that got started, but it’s been going on since 1992!
3. How do your normally wear your hair? Towel dried and then air-dried and then combed (if I remember to do so!).
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? Like Isabella Rossellini’s hair. I think it’s gorgeous.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? I was messing around with some Nair when I was a teenager and accidentally got some on my forehead. The hair fell out, naturally. But then it grew back a weird brassy blonde! My mother swore up and down I’d dyed it and I couldn’t convince her it was the Nair!